Possible Causes for Thinning Hair
Many factors can effect hair and scalp health. We work with our clients through education and treatment to find the cause and provide a customized solution.
- Genetics and a family history of thinning hair can contribute to hair loss at any age.
- Stress and your lifestyle at home or at work especially dramatic events can trigger and increased loss of hair.
- Diet or decreased lack of nutrients and vitamins to support hair and scalp health.
- Health and hormonal changes through phases of life such as childbirth, menopause, thyroid disorder, alopecia and allergies can effect hair growth and fullness.
- Medication can contribute to excessive hair growth and hair loss while changing the texture of the hair. Cancer
treatments can cause temporary hair loss.
- Environment can cause damage to the hair and scalp.
- Excessive sunlight, climate changes, exposure to chlorine, minerals and metals can affect hair quality and condition.
Our professional team is committed to working with our clients to design a treatment plan that will improve the overall quality, appearance and condition of the hair and scalp using the best quality products, treatments and services available.
* As with all hair loss restoration treatments, Individuals results may vary.